Just discovered anti-glareAccessories

Last Updated:

1. whtge8

whtge8 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just recently tried on the anti-glare screen protector that I got from Sprint and I love it. In my opinion that screen looks better, and the feel is perfect, way easier to scroll through stuff.

Although I am looking for a higher quality one that Sprint protector that does not cover the surroundings. I have read various reviews on certain brands like Clarivue, Steinheil, and Phantom Skinz. Essentially I am looking for something exactly like the Sprint one in terms of feel, but would like to cover the whole front area. What is the best recommendation you guys can give me? Thanks in advanced.

Advertisement
  2. Nitraine21

Nitraine21 Well-Known Member

I had that screen protector when I first got my phone (since then it was dropped and the screen had shattered). It was great that it came in a 3 pack, although one anti-glare, then 2 clear ones...But it has worked great.

Sorry I do not have any suggestions, but agreeing with you. I had just recently bought the casemate tough case, so I am hoping that the case plus the sprint screen protection

3. NicksGarage

NicksGarage Well-Known Member

I had the Steinheil one on my phone for about 10 minutes. It was fine indoors and the feel was great but outdoors I couldn't see the screen very well so I switched to their Ultra Crystal one.

4. bilkay

bilkay Member

Try the Boxwave anti-glare