Just experienced my first rebootSupport

Last Updated: 2012-11-24 01:57:27
  1. GamingForever

GamingForever Well-Known Member

I was just texting at the time and the phone shut off and rebooted itself. Had the phone since September 19.

Not sure if something crashed or anything, just happened out of no where...

Advertisement
  2. samseed101

samseed101 Member

And so it begins :-( I really do want this phone to succeed, but I will admit that I am afraid to buy it because the original Warp left a really bad taste in my mouth. I have had so many problems with it. It is by far the worst android phone that I have ever owned, but I can;t pony up the cash for the S2 right now. So all I can do is deal with it for now and wait...
    primetech likes this.
  3. mooreapi

mooreapi Active Member

GF, I've had mine for about two weeks now and had it reboot two times...I'm thinking it might be the music-volume eq app I have installed...it was running both times, I was listening to tunes using the stock music player, plus using navigation and maybe was switching back and forth to read and send some texts....otherwise, I love this phone and have found no real issues (well, stock music player kinda blows...but works). This phone seems way better than the 1st Warp (which a friend of mine has and has had many problems with)
  4. GamingForever

I was doing nothing but texting and it resetted on itself...
  5. mooreapi

mooreapi Active Member

hmmmm....mine rebooted this morning as i was using nav only heading to my job site.... its never done itto me while just texting...

GF, which keyboard are you using? Ive been using stock Android....
  6. GamingForever

Touchpal keyboard.