Just Flashed Fresh 1.1....now what??

Last Updated:

1. dufran3

dufran3 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Oct 24, 2009
    I finally rooted and flashed with Fresh 1.1...now what?

I saw that some folks had screenshots of different themes and lockscreens...but I don't found a few on geekfor.me

What should I change/modify do after installing fresh 1.1...i'm not too fond of the blue icons in the taskbar, or the battery one...i've seen some folks with white ones and stuff...anyone....thanks for the help!!!

2. tatonka_Hero

tatonka_Hero Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    you can download the "defresh" theme, or the "fresh 1.0" theme. If you use Flipz' kitchen, it'll show you a nice little preview of them, and they're already loaded in the "themes" folder of the kitchen file.

Otherwise, there's quite a few other themes around that should work. I'm not sure if themes can be flashed to any ROM, or if they're supposed to be specific to certain ROM's. I've got a neat blue one on my Modaco 2.2 ROM, but a couple of the icons don't have the blue background, so I don't think the theme was really designed for that taskbar.

You can always make a backup before doing anything, throw a theme on, and if you don't like it, either throw another theme on, or revert to your backup. Same thing with the taskbars.