Just found a N1 case and a company with a heart.....

Last Updated:

1. glyconny

glyconny New Member This Topic's Starter

Thought this was worth passing on. Been looking for a N1 case and came across Waterfield Designs SFBags - WaterField Designs - Laptop Bags - Laptop Sleeves - Checkpoint Friendly - Travel Cases - Made in USA. I was looking for something minimalist, and inexpensive, but not cheap, and they offer a product called the Suede Jacket for the N1 that seemed to fit the bill. In addition I, like many of you, am always looking for a good cause and through February 28, 2010, they will donate 5% of all Nexus One case sales to the international medical humanitarian organization, Doctors Without Borders, for Haiti earthquake victim relief. Again, for those of you who are looking for a case at a good price ($9.00) and contribute to a good cause, check out this company. Their customer support has been great so far, and I will be doing a review when I receive the product.

Advertisement
  2. nyfinest32

nyfinest32 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link. Ill be ordering one tomorrow.

3. shizane101

shizane101 Active Member

Can either of you guys take a pic of this or describe it better? I went to the site, but the pictures aren't any good. Does it zip closed? Does it slide in and out of a pocket easily? Is this really a custom fit?

4. glyconny

glyconny New Member This Topic's Starter

Should be getting mine shortly. Will Post a review then.

5. jblazea50

jblazea50 Well-Known Member

would like a review from someone here before i pull the trigger; the pictures on the site isn't very helpful

6. MartinS

MartinS Well-Known Member

It just looks like a sleeve/bag. But again confirmation would be appreciated.

7. jblazea50

jblazea50 Well-Known Member

yup, it is a sleeve/bag; not interested at all; here's a video, it is halfway through the page

Suede sleeve video