• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just got a Droid 2 Global & I hate it!

evanzoo

Lurker
Dec 21, 2010
I just upgraded from an LG EnV2 to a Droid 2 Global. So far I hate it! I don't like the touchscreen & the keyboard isn't very easy to use either. I mostly use my phone for texting & email. I thought I would like having the internet on it, but it's small & difficult to navigate the internet on the Droid.
Has anyone else hated the Droid to begin with, but ended up liking it? Should I just give it more time?

Welcome to the Android Forums!

I can imagine that going from the Candy Bar design of the ENV2 to the slider design of the Droid 2 could be somewhat daunting. I've not heard of someone having this particular issue before but I'm sure it's happened.

Personally my suggestion is that while you're still within the 30 day window with Verizon, go back to the store and try some other phones. If you're not happy with the phone now it won't be as easy to acclimate to it and you'll likely be unhappy with it till you replace it down the road.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones