Fabolous Superuser VIP Member This Topic's Starter

Haha, this gave me a laugh:

Advertisement
  2. OMJ

OMJ Bazinga VIP Member

i got it too. Had to chuckle before I hit delete

3. GirLuvsDroid

GirLuvsDroid Well-Known Member

I received that e-mail today, as well, and just had to laugh! It didn't occur to me to post it, but I'm glad you did.

EDIT: Dang it! OMJ beat me to it again!!!

4. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

We have pinch to zoom now? SWEET! ;)

5. bp328i

bp328i Well-Known Member

You should try this pinch zoom, it's the best thing ever and the 3D Gallery....WOW...thanks Verizon.

6. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

3D gallery? OH!...That makes a lot of sense now!

I was in a verizon store last week and I didn't understand why they handed these to me and said I would need them soon...

[​IMG]

7. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

yeah, lots of folks getting this email lol - I haven't gotten it, funny actually, b/c I never have updated to the OTA updates since I got my DROID....

8. bp328i

bp328i Well-Known Member

I laughed so hard when I read this I think I got a little bit of pee in my pants, better go check.

Edit: nope I'm all good

9. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member

That was from Verizon? Fab, I was sure you sent it as a public service after I flashed the latest NexTheme this morning. Go figure :confused: :eek: :confused:

10. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

Haha I got it today also. I replied back and told them they are a bit late as I've had 2.1 for months now.

11. istolvampire

istolvampire Well-Known Member

I received this as well today and I did find it a bit funny. Although I am still thankful for Verizon getting the Droid in the first place. I asked for a phone like this that I could have freedom with and they delivered. So thanks Verizon and I look forward to the next generation of Android phones you have on your horizon.

ps. thanks also to all the devs for unleashing the power of the device.

12. dmodert66

dmodert66 Well-Known Member

Bah...I got the email...doesn't matter much as I am going to get one of those awesome project pink phones after they are announced Monday! :D

13. markc2

markc2 Well-Known Member

Glad everyone else is getting these. I happened to get mine after my second radio upgrade to the .3p and thought somehow it was hooked to Verizon....not in any negative way but simply that they knew I had a 2.1 radio so I must have upgraded.... something like that anyway.

14. GirLuvsDroid

GirLuvsDroid Well-Known Member

I got another one of these funny "upgrade to 2.1" e-mails this morning, but this one was from Motorola:

View this email in a web browser.
    You [] have received this email because of a prior transaction or relationship with Motorola. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, please
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]Google, Google Search, Google Maps, Gmail, Android, and Android Market are trademarks of Google, Inc.
    Certain features, services and applications are network dependent and may not be available in all areas; additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply. Contact your service provider for details.
    If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future promotional e-mails from Motorola, Inc., please click here. Please direct any questions concerning Motorola's privacy practices to privacy@motorola.com. Inquiries or requests to unsubscribe from ("opt-out" of) communications from Motorola may also be mailed to:
    Motorola, Inc.
    Attn: Privacy Compliance Program
    600 N. U.S. Highway 45
    Mailstop W4-35M
    Libertyville, IL USA 60048
    Motorola values your privacy. For more information on our Privacy Practices, please visit www.motorola.com/privacy. Please visit www.motorola.com/legal to see Motorola’s website terms of use.
    MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered in the US Patent & Trademark Office. The MOTOBLUR Logo is a trademark of Motorola. All other trademark and product or service names are the property of their respective owners.

15. shadowdude777

shadowdude777 Well-Known Member

They forgot to mention wifi-tether and overclocking...

Wait, they were talking about rooted users, right?