just got a verizon galaxy and want to root

Last Updated: 2011-11-15 04:44:57
  1. jxker

jxker Well-Known Member

tried to download z4 and said it couldnt for this model (something like that) is there a one click method and what do i have to do first?????

Advertisement
  2. Stingray007

Stingray007 New Member

Try "super one click". I did that with both my galaxy tabs as well as my droid x.
    jxker likes this.
  3. jxker

jxker Well-Known Member

worked like a charm, now to find the list of bloat crap i can uninstall, i also dont see a lot of custom roms???
  4. bnoo

bnoo New Member

Hi jxker, was your verizon galaxy tab already on latest update (ec02) before you super-one-clicked?
  5. Nighthawk4

Nighthawk4 Well-Known Member

Excuse my ignorance, but what is 'Super One Click' please?
  6. jxker

jxker Well-Known Member

eco2 when i used one click, one click is an app that you download to your computer and root your attached device when it is connected, on another note, when i rooted my droid x i had a response in 5 minutes when i needed help, here it takes a day
    bnoo likes this.
  7. kool kat2

kool kat2 Well-Known Member

I cant get mine to sync with kies (its recommended that I sync at least once, am I right?) I have debugging off when i connect but it says that kies doesnt support the connection type or something along those lines. Anyone root their verizon tab without syncing with kies and going about the rest of the super one click process?
  8. caseyatbt

caseyatbt Well-Known Member

I have seen post on how to root, but nothing about unrooting. I want to make sure that if I root, I can unroot if I need to.