Just got back from local Sprint store...

Last Updated:

1. EvoBoy

EvoBoy Member This Topic's Starter

Local Spint store is now offering that if you wait and order an Evo on Friday(and it can be over the phone), you will get it Tuesday along with a Samsung Bluetooth for free. Any one else hear of this? I don't know if I can wait until Tuesday. How early are you guys getting to the store on Friday??

Advertisement
  2. timlot1

timlot1 Active Member

You know what. If I had to wait a day longer that 3 I would lose my mind. Even though my bestbuy won't open til 9am. I'll probally be there at 8 just incase there is a throng.

3. Bat~man

Bat~man Well-Known Member

I don't want to wait if I don't have to.

I never use BT so it would have to be a better deal for me to wait any longer

4. ab500

ab500 Active Member

+1 to not waiting any longer. I want it now. I don't want some sub-par Bluetooth headset.

I've learned that unless you drop $100+ on a Bluetooth headset you get absolute garbage, but then again I have trouble hearing people over the phone.

5. jkid23

jkid23 Active Member

Went to my local sprint store here in Yonkers. They will be opening at 8am. They didn't make mention any freebies besides that. They did say the merchandise was in the back, and have not been open. I saw the bodyglove case on display. They also said that accessories qualified for the 25% discount held by premier sprint customers.

6. EvoBoy

EvoBoy Member This Topic's Starter

I don't think I will wait. When I walked in the store, the Sprint rep said "Do you like your Pre?". I said " Yeah, but I can't wait till Friday for the Evo". He said "You mean this Evo" And there it was!!!! He pulled a working Evo from under the counter and I MELTED. He went through all the screens in front of me, but would not let me touch it. I am definitely going FRIDAY!!!

7. bunnymud

bunnymud Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. jiggy79

jiggy79 Well-Known Member

lol bunnymud.

EvoBoy: What you trying to do? Make us suffer. You know in your right mind that you're not gonna jump on that offer. Just let it go my friend!!

9. Putty

Putty Well-Known Member

If I wait another 5 minutes later than 700am on Friday...I think I will come unglued, blow a gasket type behavior.

10. skinnyguy

skinnyguy Well-Known Member

that rep deserves a kick in the groin

11. DougFunny

DougFunny Well-Known Member

Seriously i couldnt wait longer. I have school on friday so i have to wait until 4pm!! And then i might even have to work after that :/

12. keatre

keatre Well-Known Member

I am skipping my class if need be. I pick up my Evo at 9 -- class starts at 10.

It's completely worth it - unless your prof is a -explicative- and takes roll, which they might since it's summer classes.

13. DougFunny

DougFunny Well-Known Member

Yeah the only way i could think is to fake losing a limb or sometthing for me to get out of class.

14. Putty

Putty Well-Known Member

lmao!