just got behold 2 in the mail from the BE A WINNER SWEEPSTAKES :D

1. pacothebandit

pacothebandit Well-Known Member

woot!!!!
  2. derrickps3

derrickps3 Well-Known Member

3. TZO5

TZO5 New Member

who should expect the phone from for delivery ups or regular mail man?
  4. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

I would imagine it would be from delivery ups
  5. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Derrick, I won the same day as you.

Where do you live? I assume they are shipping from California, so it could give us East coasters a bit of a timeframe.
  6. derrickps3

@ 2fresh, no they are shipping all the phones via usps priority mail, and the tvs probably ups or fedex

@ozymadias i am located in northern florida, and on the package box it said grand rapids,MN
  7. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

Oh... Okay damn it before leaving go to college I just saw the postman for usps pass by if it is here today I am gong to have to go in to pick it up in store damn.. especially this kind of year it is hectic in there
  8. Ozymandias

Damn, I'm in Tennessee and I haven't gotten mine yet. You'd think I would have gotten mine before you since we were the same day.
  9. emeryfan1988

emeryfan1988 Member

so derrikps3 did you get an email with a tracking number?
  10. derrickps3

unfortunately they don't provide us with tracking numbers, their fulfillment team does the tracking, so we are stuck without knowing when our package will come. BUT you can always email them and ask when they shipped out your prize, you will get a helpful answer.
  11. bwilliams

bwilliams Member

It Arrived USPS no sig required.

Attached Files:

12. shawn1224

shawn1224 Ex CEO-DNPSEA foundation VIP Member

I know this may sound like a silly question but technically since we didn't purchase this phone. Will I be able to transfer my insurance plan over from my original Behold to this phone? In case something happens and I need a replacement.
  13. derrickps3

of course
  14. pacothebandit

pacothebandit Well-Known Member

JUST GOT IT TODAY MANG!!! I'LL be posting pics and all on my blog later tonight.

Here's my proof!!
  15. TZO5

TZO5 New Member

I JUST GOT MINE TODAY I ACTIVATED IT AN EVERYTHING i like it buts its a little confusin guess i gotta get used to it an the interfface is cool to me its different anyone kno how to turn on the 3g service or if 3g is on does a icon show???
  16. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

John from Phonedog switched the touchwiz UI to open home and it looks sweet! but I advise you that you give the touchwiz and cube ui a chance before trying open home :)

Edit:

I have no idea on the 3g part
  17. ggrant3876

ggrant3876 Well-Known Member

I won mine 6:00 AM on the 11th. They said allow 14 days, is that about right.
  18. Quel13

Quel13 New Member

I WON ON THE 6th! WONDER WHEN IT'S GONNA COME?
  19. derrickps3

am i the only one that find myself very addicted to the android market place? so many cool apps :)
  20. derrickps3

congrats to both of us and everyone else who won, i posted a comment on your blog ;)
  21. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

yup so you should expect it after christmas and before new years
  22. Ozymandias

Got mine today!
  23. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

What the eff? I thought they don't do saturday deliveries?
  24. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

Any november 27th winners get theirs yet?
  25. psychoace

psychoace Well-Known Member

It's not being delivered by UPS or Fedex. it's USPS which delivers every day of the week except Sunday. UPS and Fedex don't deliver on Saturday unless you pay extra.

Oh and I won on the 25th and got mine yesterday.