2FR35H Well-Known Member

oh... alright then

Advertisement
  2. derrickps3

derrickps3 Well-Known Member

lol i thought they didn't deliver on weekends either, maybe i was wrong, :p
  3. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

Blah either way it is still not here so monday it is.... just 36hrs more to go...>.>
  4. Blazin4QB

Blazin4QB Active Member

Hello guys im BRAND NEW here and i signed up since i have been watching your comments for a few days in anticipation i might be lucky enough to win a phone.......i am glad you guys are talking about this because it keeps me motivated to not stop;).....as a motivator i signed up for the site in anticipation i win the phone:rolleyes:.......here is a link to someone who has won the phone AND the tv:cool:.....Click Here

i think if i win ill cry lol
  5. Ozymandias

Ozymandias Well-Known Member

Keep going you might get lucky!

But remember, we were crazy lucky to win in the first place, and now there are certainly more people playing now than there were before. Just keep trying. You have better odds than you normally would in a sweepstakes, but you still have to be lucky. Odds are against you.
  6. Blazin4QB

Blazin4QB Active Member

as if i didnt know that part:eek:.......but ill keep trying! i have faith.....every hour i miss i think im being set up to be placed in a spot to win the phone and the tv.....god knows i want that tv more than anything:rolleyes:.....did you win?
  7. Blazin4QB

Blazin4QB Active Member

i have a question for you guys......does each hourly entry turn into more entries for a chance to win? or is it just pure luck with one entry?
  8. 2FR35H

2FR35H Well-Known Member

Pure luck with one entry

Edit

one continuous entry every hour on the hour
  9. Blazin4QB

Blazin4QB Active Member

man that hurts:(.......i have faith though....hopefully samsung can give me a more productive reason to post here:rolleyes:
  10. pacothebandit

pacothebandit Well-Known Member

Yep I saw that! Thanks for stopping by!
  11. pacothebandit

NICE! way to keep the faith man!
  12. derrickps3

it was worth it, it only took me 3 entries, thank god!!!
  13. bukhsyed

bukhsyed Member

i won on 3rd at 11 o clock slot, got my phone on Saturday.
  14. derrickps3

congrats, how you like it? i am still setting mine up and really loving android market, so many apps
  15. bukhsyed

bukhsyed Member

i have used HTC dream (G1), HTC Magic (myTouch) and cliq as well, i would say this phone is at the bottom, as for now. the interface is really crapy, i hope samsung will change it when it updates.
    but saying that there is more to this phone, like 320MB of ram, man thats the most amount of ram in a cell phone right now (apart from HTC Leo 488MB). so i am really looking forward to getting in hacked with a regular rom.
    and yea does anyone know how to get the ****ing mac address. :confused:
  16. Blazin4QB

Blazin4QB Active Member

i think it would have been alot more fair to people if entries carried over:eek:........so i can be entering since tuesday and a guy who entered 20 minutes ago has the same chance as me.....i wont give up!:cool:
  17. derrickps3

lol you won the phone, thats alot of complaining, maybe you should sell it then :eek:
  18. bukhsyed

bukhsyed Member

not complaining man it is kinda just what i think of the phone. i bought this phone a month ago as well so lets just say the bad things were coming from that one not the one i got for free :)
  19. =KLRS=ZERO

=KLRS=ZERO Well-Known Member

Does the b2 come unlocked or locked?
  20. bukhsyed

bukhsyed Member

locked as there a t-mobile sim with it
  21. Blazin4QB

Blazin4QB Active Member

im scared to place multiple entries with different logins.....i think they would figure it out:rolleyes:
  22. bukhsyed

bukhsyed Member

Do it just dont win twice ;)
    honestly i have no idea if they track it or not.
  23. =KLRS=ZERO

=KLRS=ZERO Well-Known Member

is there any free unlock available (other than call tmo of course)
  24. bukhsyed

bukhsyed Member

i really dont think so there is anything for free, but try ebay i am sure u can get the code for less then 20 bucks
  25. pacothebandit

Honestly tho you guys, Its a great phone...yeah a little buggy, yeah its outdated, but I love it. Faster then my G1, bigger brighter screen, and I actually like the UI. it grew on me...not only that...like Derrick said...it was FREE