1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Just got Incredible-Want T9 for texting while "moving"-Best T9 Keyboard?

Last Updated:

1. pittguy578

pittguy578 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just got the Incredible..and well it is Incredible. I just want to be able to use T9 like I did on my Dare (my previous phone). It is the only way I can text while "moving" so I don't have to look at my phone. What is the best "keyboard" for that application? I would want to switch back to the regular keyboard when I am "stationary"

Advertisement
  2. sunthas

sunthas Well-Known Member

3 types of keyboard to choose from on my incredible. Qwerty, phone pad, qwerty small. Pick phone pad and you get XT9 in portrait, and qwerty in landscape.

3. Rubik76

Rubik76 Well-Known Member

Voice to text is another option. Not saying T9 is wrong, but I find that when I search for something I miss, I often discover a better solution is already in place.

Of course, people walking down the street yelling into their phones, and nothing coming back out of the speaker is just... abnormal...

4. hexon

hexon Well-Known Member

try 'smart keyboard' it has t9 and a variety of other features. I'm pretty sure you can just swipe the finger across the keyboard to move to t9 which would make it easy to switch back and forth.