• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just got my DNA

gemmydn

Dec 15, 2010
Got my DNA and got to keep my unlimited data. I called the *611 Number and talked to three different people, one said that there was away to keep my unlimited data by using my daughters upgrade. I said I would think about it . He emailed me his number so I could call him back if I wanted to take advantage of this because he did not know how long this would work. When I tried to call him back his office phone did not work, I left him message on his cell number. He did not get back to me so I called the*611 number again. This time I got someone who said that there was no way to promise that I would keep my unlimited. So I said than I do not want to upgrade.and told her that telling me the offer was to go from 30.00 for unlimited to 40 for 2 gigs made no sense any hung up and later called back to ask a question about buying a smartphone from china and ask the person again about using my daughters upgrade and keeping my data and she said yes she could do it.She said I had to have the phone in hand for her to do it. She said that I should buy the upgrade using my daughters upgrade and agree to the 2 gigs for 40 and than she would call me at 5 . She called me. Back and she removed the 2 gig for 40 and gave me back my unlimited. She said that you have only 24 hours to cancel a plan change after you have signed up. She said not all the employees know about this. So if you want to keep your unlimited just keep trying till you get someone who can help you.

You know when i went to get my dna i really wanted to keep my unlimited but i was ready to lose it. One month later, when my billing cycle and data cycle were to reset, it still says unlimited and my bill remained the same. I'm definitely not going to question it but now it has been a little over a month, and still the bill nor my unlimited data plan has changed. Needless to say i am very pleased. In agreement with you, i have been able to do a lot through Verizon on our behalf(us being customers) as long as i call the right people and act as nice as possible.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones