just got my droid!

Last Updated:

1. GixxerJoe

GixxerJoe Active Member This Topic's Starter

I just got my droid today! I am so loving it. I am another. That changed from a Blackberry. I will not be missing my tour!

Advertisement
  2. doomedromance

doomedromance Well-Known Member

I went back to a Motorola Q9m from the Tour, and I didn't miss it for one second. Now I have the Droid and... what's a Tour?

3. tipopilota

tipopilota Well-Known Member

I too moved from a blackberry (curve). About the only thing I miss is the exchange piece, but Touchdown is curing some of the pain for that. i thought I would use the keyboard a lot and I have found that i would rather use the screen vs. the keyboard. Now the fun is learning all the cool things about the Droid.

4. T0LLPHR33

T0LLPHR33 Well-Known Member

I moved from a BB Storm 1 to a the Motorola Droid...its like comparing a full CF Super Car...to a scion rally car...rofl...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. tipopilota

Yeah I also just was working on my wife's samsung omnia today to fix some things and going from my droid to that was very apparent how much I love the droid.

6. gbaird

gbaird Member

I left the Omnia myself. The Omnia did what I needed it to, but the Droid is like taking my PC everywhere I go. Plus, the Omnia reinforced the notion that Windows is Windows, whether it's on a desktop or a phone. After about a year it will get laggy, slow, and glitchy.

7. tipopilota

yeah i hear you. Just within the 30 minutes of working on the phone i had to reboot it three times, and the touch was off by a letter on the keyboard. She loves her omnia though.. But I would never use it again..

8. GixxerJoe

GixxerJoe Active Member This Topic's Starter

Well 24 hours with my Droid and I am loving it have it all set up and everything