Just got my HTC Evo yesterday....and I have a question.

Last Updated:

1. tamaramarrero

tamaramarrero Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Okay so I've been looking around and I was wondering if someone could help me use these icons iDroid for Android with my Evo.

I would appreciate that very much! Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. uniquenameEVO

uniquenameEVO Well-Known Member

"ready to be used by certain Home Replacement applications like PandaHome, OpenHome or dxTop. They can also be used with Bettercut."

Looks like you need a home replacement application first. Right now you have sense, you will lose some widgets after switching to an alternative. Click those links and see what one tickles you the right way.

Edit. Pandahome is for 1.5/1.6 android (says the homepage), don't bother there. Open home and bettercut appear to be the same maker...not sure if there are still different versions or if it is only openhome now.

3. tamaramarrero

4. uniquenameEVO

uniquenameEVO Well-Known Member

Start reading....there is an incredible amount to learn. Looking at themes seems to be a place you will have some fun.

5. tamaramarrero

I've been looking around and reading, the only thing I really need to know is where to put the icons folder on my sd card..i already have the folder organizer.

6. tamaramarrero

Bump

Please someone help =/ I'm dying to change them. I've been looking everywhere and I just don't know how to do it.

7. skinnhc

skinnhc Well-Known Member

Shoot me a PM. i'll help you out. Its quite simple, no need for a home replacement app. Just make sure you download Astro File manager and Bettercut.