• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just got my Inspiration :D

SysAdmNj

Android Enthusiast
Jun 3, 2010
North NJ
Picked it up earlier and I'm happy :) New toy. Cant wait to root it. So a couple of weird things just happened, maybe some of you guys have seen this. By the way I've had android devices before, then Iphone, then blackberry. I've been all over back and then back for some more. I'm an open minded open platform type of guy.

Anyway, so I was on a site with the browser and it was playing some video or at least trying and the browser got stuck, I had to force close internet under applications to get it to start working again. To me like 10 minutes to figure it out.

Also, I was playing asphalt 5 and stopped playing, all of a sudden I got stuck in landscape mode. I had no idea what was happening. Everything was stuck, even my twitter. All but my home screen. I almost went and recalibrated when I noticed the water levels werent even moving. I just figured last thing I did was play that game so I went and force closed it and back to normal I went. Any explanation? lol.

Havent played asphalt much but usually when the browser locks up during a flash video its because the signal is too weak to stream it and the whole thing just kinda lags out because all its resources are taken up trying to get the signal... I dont stream flash unless i have very good signals for that reason.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones