Just got my leather case from ebay...DONT DO IT!!Accessories

Last Updated:

1. beangrower

beangrower Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

:mad: damn it!! didn't realize the magnetic flap would interfere. so when i place my phone in the case, it either loads up car dock or dock station. grrr.. it was only 8 bucks but still.... guess i gotta slip out those magnets n use velcro, or jus return it n lose a percentage of my 8 dollars. lol. oh well.

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    collett likes this.
  2. collett

collett Member

That stinks! But thanks for the warning b/c I would probably order one.

3. twister6

twister6 Guides Guide

So when inside of the case it switches to either GPS or multimedia mode, but when you take it out shouldn't it switch back to a normal mode? Or do you need to do something extra to reset it?

4. beangrower

beangrower Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

yeah, once u remove it from the holder, it switches back. my gripe was battery usage. you can just slip it in...then when it goes into a docking mode (depending on which way u put the phone in) u can hit the lock button to turn the screen off and save battery. see, when i first had it, i locked the phone (thus have the screen off), slipped it into the holster, and then i would see the screen turn back on (dock mode). i guess i'll just keep it for now and use it on occasions when im wearing my tight jeans or leather chaps. lol.

5. evo678

evo678 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if the magnet affects the compass or other features of the phone?

6. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

I rarely purchase from Ebay unless it's OEM. Other than that, the stuff's crap.