Just Got my Replacement IncredibleGeneral

Last Updated:

1. greenrolaids

greenrolaids Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My old incredible was rebooting about 3+ times a day.
    Plus the search button on the bottom of the phone never lit up like the other 3.

My new incredible fixed those two problems and one that i never knew was a problem.

GPS is instant now, i usually had to wait almost a minute for it to find me outside.

Now sitting in my living room in a brick building it picks me up instantly. The gps is flawless now..

The phone was a factory refurbished one, although it looks and works flawlessly.

My only problem now is ... waiting for the Moto Droid X.

I love the incredible but im your classic phone whore, never satisfied unless i have the latest or greatest.

BTW.. i just played with an iphone4 and was totally bored with it in minutes. Granted, i have owned a iphone 3g, and the "4" seemed 95% the same.. yawn..

Advertisement
  2. esn

esn Well-Known Member

I tried a Droid X dummy unit it is way to big for me The Dinc is perfect in size and is flawless. I also don't like the fact that the X doesn't have automatic resize when you double tap.

3. OneOleMan

OneOleMan Active Member

The atmosphere has a lot to do with the gps, until a couple days ago mine acted as yours does but now the weather has really heated up and it takes longer to locate me.