1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Just got my S4 and have some questions

1. Linx

Linx Well-Known Member

What is the Daydream setting? Also, with my S3 I was able to change my background color in list view between black or white. I see I can change the background within the actual messaging but can't figure how to do it in list view. I was watching a YouTube video where the guy had his set to black. But of course the video wasn't about how to do that. Another question. Is there spell correction settings? While typing I have the predictive text but when I misspell a word it doesn't correct it. I've purchased Swiftkey from when I had my S3, which is a great keyboard. But the thing I really like about the standard S4 keyboard is the dedicated number keys on top. I type fast and make many mistakes so the spell correction is necessary for me.

Advertisement
  2. sincarafan

sincarafan Well-Known Member

Linx likes this.