just got my Seidio Innocell 3500 mAh...a few questionsAccessories

Last Updated:

1. JimKnuckles

JimKnuckles Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all

Just put the battery in. It's at 57% life left. Should I run the battery all the way down? Or give it a full charge now?

For you that have this battery...how many charging cycles till I get the full capacity going?

Advertisement
  2. JimKnuckles

JimKnuckles Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I contacted seidio online support and they said the battery should be fully charged. Then run it all the way down and fully charge 5 - 6 times

3. mssuses

mssuses New Member

Thank you Jim I've never used a site like this before I was so pleased you gave me the answer I needed so promptly now it's on the charger, say for the next 8 hours. Don't know what I will do with my pretty cases but the battery came in such a nice packet I can use it to store my old battery and back safely . Maybe when I have some spare time I will switch out batteries and put a half charge on the little one battery to store it.
    :)

4. intelwild

intelwild Member

I have two Seidio Innocell batteries, never use the stock one anymore. I have the external charger that came with one of the batteries so I just use one, and charge the other and when I need to I switch them out. I always have a full charge extended battery ready to go. On a full charge they average 24 hrs w/heavy use and 48 hours with light use. To me this make the phone everything it should be. The stock battery was always a joke. I never have to worry about plugging it in or looking for a place to charge it. Yea, my EVO is a little thicker and heavier but I love it....don't think I could ever go to an I-phone if I wanted because I am so used to the extended batteries. If and when I get another Android ....Samsung Galaxy Epic 4g touch or the new Samsung Nexus/Prime droid then I will have to buy extended batteries for them too!

5. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Well-Known Member

Don't run the batteries down to 0%. Run them down to 10% and then recharge. I simply charge overnight.