• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories just got my Seidio Innocell 3500 mAh...a few questions

I contacted seidio online support and they said the battery should be fully charged. Then run it all the way down and fully charge 5 - 6 times
Thank you Jim I've never used a site like this before I was so pleased you gave me the answer I needed so promptly now it's on the charger, say for the next 8 hours. Don't know what I will do with my pretty cases but the battery came in such a nice packet I can use it to store my old battery and back safely . Maybe when I have some spare time I will switch out batteries and put a half charge on the little one battery to store it.
:)

Upvote 0
I have two Seidio Innocell batteries, never use the stock one anymore. I have the external charger that came with one of the batteries so I just use one, and charge the other and when I need to I switch them out. I always have a full charge extended battery ready to go. On a full charge they average 24 hrs w/heavy use and 48 hours with light use. To me this make the phone everything it should be. The stock battery was always a joke. I never have to worry about plugging it in or looking for a place to charge it. Yea, my EVO is a little thicker and heavier but I love it....don't think I could ever go to an I-phone if I wanted because I am so used to the extended batteries. If and when I get another Android ....Samsung Galaxy Epic 4g touch or the new Samsung Nexus/Prime droid then I will have to buy extended batteries for them too!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones