just got my two new batteries and battery battery dock delivered from Hong Kong for $12

1. justinholt123

justinholt123 Well-Known Member

Just received my two batteries and battery dock i got off ebay for $12 total. It was coming from Hong Kong so i thought it would take forever but I ordered them on june 6 and received them almost exactly a week later.

Already tried them and they both seem to work good right off the bat. I will update after fully charging and testing for a day. If works good I suggest you use this seller their name is ly.world

I researched and many htc batteries work in the evo these were the cheapest for htc touch pro2, and tilt2. but others work also. the batteries are 1500mah just like the original that came with the evo.

[​IMG]

The battery dock has a large red light that turns green when charged and has a usb port for charging the phone while the extra battery is charging.

Advertisement
  2. awayne

awayne Well-Known Member

You just gotta watch sometimes that the stuff coming from over there is crap... I'm not saying that the stuff you got is crap, but there are ALOT of complaints about it being junk... Just FYI
  3. varunb007

varunb007 Member

would appreciate a review and link to the ebay retailer when you get the chance. thanks
  4. NeoEVO

NeoEVO Well-Known Member

Hmmm... This listing () has been removed, or this item is not available.
  5. Kennymac29

Kennymac29 Member

Is it a fast or slow charger? The HTC one that comes with the EVO is a 3 hour fast charger which was a problem with the Diamond. Changed to a slow charger when I had the Diamond and it made a big difference in battery life. I'm still looking for a slow charger that works with the EVO.
  6. lopezpm

lopezpm Well-Known Member

7. justinholt123

It says rapid charger
  8. justinholt123

I made sure I didnt search "EVO battery" because i wanted to make sure i got the cheapest batteries i could. I have a feeling that if its geared towards evo users its going to cost more.
  9. marctronixx

marctronixx Moderator Moderator

i ordered this also and will have to go check my po box soon...

the link appear dead becsause the OP signed in under his name and that session is tied to his browser.. when you try to click a secured link it will show up as dead... no worries and others have posted the link.. i ordered the exact same kit...
  10. lopezpm

lopezpm Well-Known Member

They aren't. They've kept them pretty low. The batteries they send out say Touch Pro2 on them, but don't worry they're the same batteries for the TP2, Hero, and EVO.
  11. Mecha

Mecha Well-Known Member

Ragh, the link I posted broke. I'm fairly certain THIS is the link to the auction the in question, seeing as how it's listed by touch.world.

http://bit.ly/byNzMc
  12. EvoGeek

EvoGeek Active Member

I've been changing between my HTC battery and these, over the last few days while I've been watching the World Cup. They seem to work just fine and last as long as the HTC battery. I've been able to watch two full soccer games, and done some light browsing, with one battery and the second lets me see the entire afternoon soccer game and I still get home from work with about 40-50% charge remaining. So for me, these have done exactly what I bought them for, to let me see the World Cup while at work and not have to worry about running out of battery while using my phone for work related purposes.:D

Highly recommended as a spare set. The only thing I don't know how to test is if they really put out 1500mAh, or whatever the number is supposed to be.:confused:
    marctronixx likes this.
  13. MisterEd

MisterEd Well-Known Member

That's the same charger I got from Seidio for $29.95 + $7.00 shipping. :cool::rolleyes::cool::rolleyes:
  14. justinholt123

dont you know by now, you shop around at the reputable stores and then check ebay! Those guys in hong kong always sell everything for pennies on the dollar compared to everyone else.
    marctronixx likes this.
  15. MisterEd

You really can't. You need something that puts a measured load on the battery and tests the rate of discharge.

For the same reason 90% of the "how I make my battery last longer by clicking my fingers and spinning in circles to the left" are meaningless. There are just too many variables.
    marctronixx likes this.
  16. MisterEd

You're right, mainly I didn't want to wait 2-3 weeks to get it.
  17. nickoakdl

nickoakdl Well-Known Member

I just got the same package yesterday as well. Haven't used the batteries yet but I have them charged up and waiting. Everything seems legit though.
    marctronixx likes this.
  18. ryohei47

ryohei47 Well-Known Member

19. SprintFun

SprintFun VIP Member VIP Member

I bought the 10 part accessory pack from this guy - hopefully everything works good. I've had great luck when getting stuff on ebay, and this seller had great feedback.
  20. sagedil

sagedil Well-Known Member

I have used these same batteries for weeks. They were bought for my Hero and work great. Bought two more foe my wife's Evo.
  21. asaberan

asaberan Well-Known Member

Ahh hell, for ten bucks, how can you not buy it? The charger alone is worth more than $10. Shit, it probably costs 10 bucks just to ship it over here.
    marctronixx likes this.
  22. vkdroid

vkdroid Well-Known Member

These are great to have as spare emergency batteries. I just got my order in and everything seems fine. Hopefully I'll only use them sparingly though.
  23. Colorado_Al

Colorado_Al Well-Known Member

I have the same one. Batteries charge just fine. I can charge the phone too via USB to the battery charger, however when the phone is connected to the charger, I cannot get the touch screen to work. Is yours the same way?