Just got refurbed TboltSupport

1. Thunder22

Thunder22 Well-Known Member

3 weeks ago my 18 month old Tbolt stopped charging the original and extended capacity batteries beyond 66%. Thinking that the problem was 18 month old batteries I bought a new extended capacity battery, tried different chargers, but the problem remained. Turned out that the USB port was the cause.

Long story short, called VZW, they sent me a refurb Tbolt, which fixed the problem, BUT, the big news is that the battery life on this refurb is incredible (no pun intended) I can get an entire day out of the original/slim battery now.

I don't know if HTC updated the phones in some way in the last 18 months or maybe I didn't reinstall an app that was killing the battery, but either way, I'm really happy with this phone again. I haven't even put the extended battery in the phone once since I received the refurb (probably will today as I won't be near a charger for most of the day and tomorrow).

One other thing, kudos to VZW for swapping out my phone that was out of warranty and without an insurance plan.

Advertisement
    :
  2. GatorfanDroid

GatorfanDroid Well-Known Member

I'm still lucky to get 5 hours of full use. But can get a full day of not using any thing just sitting on.