Just got the incredible, Love it buy just realized a major problem!General

Last Updated:

1. Kal

Kal Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys,

I'm a first time Android user, coming from BB (sprint). I got my Incredible today and have been playing with it and loving it all day long. My problem is that I just realized I can't get text messages from outside of Verizon network! They receive my texts but I never get theirs, also when I try to set up Google voice which I have been using for a year at Sprint my Incredible says The app must force terminate because there is an unexpected error....

Any help out there for a new Android fella?

Advertisement
  2. nkk

nkk Well-Known Member

I am going to suggest the catch all for unexplainable persistent software related problems: Hard reset. Maybe wait for someone who knows more than I in this department to speak up before actually taking my advice.

-Nkk

3. TheWhiteBandito

TheWhiteBandito Well-Known Member

This happened to me when I got my LG Env2 (about 2 years ago, it was a dumbphone, not an Android device). It took numerous calls to Verizon to fix the problem. I think it was about a week before I could receive texts from outside of the Verizon network. They never told us the reason, nor do I think they credited our account for the inconvenience. Give Verizon a call ASAP!

4. 5thElement

5thElement Banned

Definitely a network/provisioning issue. Call Verizon.