• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just had to return my inspire :(

So, I was having lunch with a friend, look down and my phone is lit up, pick it up and the White screen saying HTC, is there, i hold down the button, nothing happens, I try to pop the battery cover off and it gets stuck, half off, half on, Go into the AT&T store, *I bought my phone from Costco) but wanted to show them what it did, they after a few attempts take the back off, then take battery out, put it back in and same HTC screen. they tell me I should bring it back they have no clue why it wont restart. as I am leaving the mall to go home to get my box and stuff, the phone restarts, I check my messages, but still wanting to exchange it, I go in my house, the phone is again frozen on the HTC screen. after 2 hours at Costco, them getting me a new phone and jacking up my battery cover, i tell them nope not taking that, and they went to get me another. I really do hope this isn't what I am in store with this phone, I am totally in love with it and am just hoping it was a lemon.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones