Just in need of some clarificationGeneral

Last Updated:

1. jOgRoAr

jOgRoAr Member

So I'm currently running the ZVD speed mod and just had a few questions.
    Thank you in advance

-Is any Esteem able to run any of the ZVD ZVC or ZVB rom or am I tied down by the stock version of my phone? (ZVD)
    -Any reccomendations for a Rom that has Excellent battery life, I typically get about 8 hours. :)

And I think thats it! Thanks for reading! :)

Advertisement
  2. AwesomePie85

AwesomePie85 Well-Known Member

Yes I'm pretty sure any Esteem is able to run ZVB/C/D. And I believe the best ROM for battery life (based on ZVD) is #2. Version 2.5.4 I've heard has been the best, but that's for you to decide...
    jOgRoAr likes this.
  3. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

The rom/kernel you flash HAS to be compatible with the firmware version. You will have many issues flashing things made for other versions.
    +1 on ROM #2 for ZVD:thumbup:
    jOgRoAr likes this.
  4. jOgRoAr

jOgRoAr Member

Thanks a lot you guys!
    Currently I am downloading #2 and the bluetooth fix :D
    Lets see how it goes. Oh and just one more quick question, should I buy Rom toolbox Pro? It seems to have some awesome features, but I'm worried some won't work on my phone and I wouldn't want to buy an incomplete app, or an app that destroys my phone. :eek:
  5. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

I just use the lite free version to remove ads. If you do go pro just be careful and make a backup prior to trying anything:thumbup:
    jOgRoAr likes this.
  6. jOgRoAr

jOgRoAr Member

I'll be sure to do that : D. And so far #2 has been great, although the battery life is basically unchanged but i'll keep it for a week as a sort of test. Thanks again!
  7. Slickinator

Slickinator Well-Known Member

Stock ROM with Stock Kernel, every other ROM I try slows down my esteem after like a week or two and battery is not-so great, but it might just be my Esteem. But judging by the look of it I think #2 has a good battery life.