just kick out my confusion!!

Last Updated:

1. ankxxx

ankxxx New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys , i am new to this "smart phones" world. I am planning to buy an android based fone.. but m still confused between the two,samsung galaxy 3 and HTC Wildfire.!! so cud u guys plzz help me to kno which fone wud be the best "performance" wise(in aspects like gaming n apps)...!!! thnx .. waiting for ue valuable help..!!(plzz tell me on ur personal experience!!)

Advertisement
  2. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member

Deciphering what I could from that... it sounds like you only care about playing games on your phone?? If that's the case... the Galaxy S phones are your best option. The wildfire is a low-end Android device, so you can't really expect much out of it in terms of todays use for games.

Though, thinking about it... if you only want gaming and applications... why not just get an iPod touch? It's everything you'd need in one... and they have the new ones coming with cameras for just about everything it sounds like you want.

ankxxx likes this.
  3. TozyJay

TozyJay Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums!

If you are mainly concerned about gaming the Galaxy S phones are definitely good for that. Be sure to spend some time messing around with each phone though. Samsung devices use a TouchWiz interface which seems to be generally uncared for. You can always customize your interface by downloading a new UI such as LauncherPro from the Market.

ankxxx likes this.
  4. grainysand

grainysand Well-Known Member

Both the Galaxy 3 and the Wildfire are low-end pieces of blargh.

If you want performance, and gaming particularly, set your sights and your budget higher. Way higher.

5. n0ct3m

n0ct3m Well-Known Member

PS3's aren't that expensive.

ankxxx likes this.
  6. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums, ankxxx. Great to see another member posting.

I've moved your Android device question to the Android Forums for you. Good luck with your choice!

ankxxx likes this.
  7. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

Such as? At least offer some options if you're going to shoot down what was previously suggested.

8. ankxxx

thnxx man but i want a phone too!!

9. ankxxx

hey mates , dont take it to another level!! i just want the best one out of those two!! btw i am not that much of the gamer... but just wanted to kno what wud be better: higher cpu- lower ram or lower cpu higher ram!!