just left apple iphone 4 and got g1!!!Support

Last Updated:

1. sinceapril88

sinceapril88 New Member This Topic's Starter

Nov 22, 2010
    hey as much as i love android i sold out and got an iPhone. originally android user (htc hero from sprint) never really messed with the overclock or tried any fancy things.... so as i was, i now have att, thanks to my great wife and her love for the pretty iPhone. as great as that phone was i had gotten robbed on the 15th of this month :( so a friend gave me the white g1, i only had the i phone for less than a month being that it was purchased on oct 23, and apparently did not have insurance on it. my wife paid 70 bucks per phone for a bs apple care program that they replace any physical or water damage to the phone etc... but not loss or stolen, kinda stuck guys please help me out don't want to buy another i phone 600 bucks... i can think of alot of better place to spend that if i had it lying around, so now i want to unlock the g1 my self but don't know how and the company's online that offer to unlock it, well im not sure if they are real or just a scam so i come to you all looking for aid with this dilemma .... please help me unlock it or advice woud greatly be appreciated Thank you:)