Just made the switch to the hero

Last Updated:

1. NewbieX2

NewbieX2 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I was on my Palm Pre since a few weeks after it's launch. Just last night I tried taking my defective device (The 3rd one) to my local Sprint store and they said they could do nothing about it since it was the 3rd one, so I had to drive about 40 minutes to a corporate store this morning. They allowed me to switch the Pre for the Hero and I'm now toying with it, seeing what it can do. I'm very happy so far :D Glad to be a part of the Hero crowd.

Advertisement
  2. dkokkos

dkokkos Well-Known Member

welcome I was between the pre and the hero also but i got the hero :)

3. SassyBoots

SassyBoots New Member

Just upgraded from Palm Centro... Love my HERO:)

4. toomuchgame441

toomuchgame441 Well-Known Member

The Hero is a great device. Loving mine and all the little apps I've installed.

5. arh1192

arh1192 Member

I just got a my Hero Tuesday night after getting annoyed with my Palm Pre.

6. pwabbit

pwabbit Well-Known Member

In recent history, I've made the following upgrades: HTC Diamond > Palm Pre > Samsung Moment > HTC Hero. I am happy with the Android system and the HTC Hero. Great phone!

7. missy brown

missy brown Well-Known Member

i did the same thing i had my pre also the first day it came out and also had 3 pres because some reason they all had issues and my replacement phones were only lasting me a month thats it. i am so loving the hero the only thing i miss from ym pre is the cards thats it. i love the feel the look of the hero all the apps we now have we have a good camera,video,visual voice mail and voice dialing and etc... i love this phone by far i think this is a better device.

8. cooolone2

cooolone2 Well-Known Member

hahaha, well, be careful, soon you will be addicted, lol... I have found myself wasting countless hours playing with this phone. I put it down then look for it to do something else with it and pick it back up again, so funny it is... weird!

:)

9. BLUFALCON78

BLUFALCON78 Member

I just switched to the Hero just the other day but haven't received it yet as the two local stores had sold out. I now have to wait until Monday to get mine. I have a Blackberry Curve as of now. I just got tired of the small screen and this seems to be the best touch screen that Sprint offers. Hope it's worth the money as I had to pay full price because I wasn't eligible for an upgrade.

10. nathanotis

nathanotis Well-Known Member

I came from the Curve, too. You're going to LOVE this device! The differences in OS were frustrating to me, but after a week, there were very few things I missed from my old 'berry.

Enjoy.

11. NewbieX2

NewbieX2 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Still going strong on loving my Hero, haha! This device is a dream come true for me. If the screen were just .5" bigger it would be absolutely perfect for me. But I'm completely satisfied with this device. I'm even getting pretty good at the portrait mode qwerty typing.

I can't describe how glad I am that I made the switch.