just modded my MT3G where is my android market

1. gwcaton

gwcaton Well-Known Member

just rooted my MT3G and installed CM6 and Gapps but i dont see android market anywhere. how do i get that back ?
    TIA !

Advertisement
    :
  2. Chidori602

Chidori602 Well-Known Member

Can i see the link from where u downloaded gapps
  3. gwcaton

Thanks , I had the wrong ones! Its up and running .
  4. DeadPlasmaCell

DeadPlasmaCell Well-Known Member

So how do you like the phone now?? I've been wanting to do that for a bit now, but I just can't muster up the nerve to do it.. Every time I look into it, it just seems complicated.. updating radio this, partitioning that, etc.
  5. Jnoc

Jnoc Active Member

Becuase you have a MT3G you dont have to change the radio or partition your sd card. Just root and rom.
  6. gwcaton

i used the universal androot and it did all the work for me . It's great
  7. Phateless

Phateless Well-Known Member

You need to install gapps-tiny. The MT3G doesn't have enough room for the other one. Go back to the CM website, download gapps-tiny, and flash the zip via recovery just like you did with the ROM. Reboot and you should be good to go.
  8. Phateless

9. gwcaton

got it . thanks !
  10. Phateless

Welcome! Did it work? Do you have your market now? It might be a good idea to go into recovery and clear your cache and dalvik cache just to make sure things run smoothly. Heck, it might even be a good idea to do a full wipe, depending on how much setup you've already done.
  11. gwcaton

everything is going great. Now I have too many new things to do .

Thanks again
  12. Phateless

lol, enjoy! If you head on over to XDA there are a couple of threads with tips on how to optimize CM6 to run fastest on the mt3g. A simple search should do it.
  13. mathematic

mathematic New Member

thank you...