1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Just my luck...

1. lt1squirrel

lt1squirrel New Member

Whats up guys, i guess im 'that guy' who signed up because of a problem, either way here goes...
    I was moving files and folders from my phone to my comp.
    It seems as though i deleted/moved something i shouldnt have from my phone because all my apps became greyed out and gave me the 'app not installed on your phone' error
    tried a factory reset, no change
    tried a hard reset, now my phone hangs at the samsung screen
    there was no rooting done to this phone yet AFAIK and its still on the official samsung rom

i already brought it to verizon and theyre sending out a replacement to me, but as of right now i have no phone, and i travel a lot for work and school, all i want is for it to be able to turn on
    any suggestions fellas?

Advertisement
  2. lt1squirrel

lt1squirrel New Member

Also, when i try to charge the timer just sits there and the green bar never appears... and when i try to connect via usb to my comp it isnt recognized