1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Just ordered A2109 -my first tabletGeneral

1. SearMe

SearMe Member

Sure is dead in here..

I was initially debating between the nexus 7 and a refurb eee transformer but the nexus was too small and had no external storage and so I was close to buying the transformer until I started reading reviews on amazon. It was review after review of stopped charging/screen went out etc and since it'd be a refurb it's a limited warranty..

After looking at the transformer reviews I started to look around again and read that the IdeaTab DOES have a microsd it's just hidden in the back. I originally saw the IdeaTab at Best Buy when I was checking out the different tablets and thought the size was perfect but didn't see a microsd and that is a deal breaker for me so I never looked closer.

Despite the lack of in depth reviews the specs look good for what I want/price range and I figure I have a month to decide if it works for me. Pretty stoked. I'm picking it up tomorrow - this will be my first tablet.

So anyone else out there yet?

Advertisement
    :
  2. JohnGalt642

JohnGalt642 New Member

Hi!

I have one of these as well.

There is lots of info about them over on the Lenovo forums:

forums.lenovo.com

Just hunt for A2109 over there.

Sorry, but as a new user here, I can't post a direct link.
    SearMe likes this.
  3. anika200

anika200 Well-Known Member

I think you will be pretty happy with your tablet. It is a nice fast machine, the wifi is great, streams music for hours without problems, netflixs works great on it...

Here is the link for the lenovo site

http://forums.lenovo.com/t5/IdeaPad-IdeaTab-Slate-Tablets/bd-p/Idea_Slate
  4. tek33

tek33 New Member

will not play facebook games because of no flash when anyone can figure a solution please let me know
  5. sister70

sister70 New Member

Just turned mine on and I am trying to figure it out. This is my first tablet. Hoping to be able to get hulu on it. Which app store should I use? The Lenovo app store doesn't have any apps in it (I know I must be doing something wrong). So I came here and found this forum. I am going to check out the firm johngalt suggested.