• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just ordered A2109 -my first tablet

SearMe

Lurker
Mar 14, 2011
Utah
Sure is dead in here..

I was initially debating between the nexus 7 and a refurb eee transformer but the nexus was too small and had no external storage and so I was close to buying the transformer until I started reading reviews on amazon. It was review after review of stopped charging/screen went out etc and since it'd be a refurb it's a limited warranty..

After looking at the transformer reviews I started to look around again and read that the IdeaTab DOES have a microsd it's just hidden in the back. I originally saw the IdeaTab at Best Buy when I was checking out the different tablets and thought the size was perfect but didn't see a microsd and that is a deal breaker for me so I never looked closer.

Despite the lack of in depth reviews the specs look good for what I want/price range and I figure I have a month to decide if it works for me. Pretty stoked. I'm picking it up tomorrow - this will be my first tablet.

So anyone else out there yet?

Upvote 0
Just turned mine on and I am trying to figure it out. This is my first tablet. Hoping to be able to get hulu on it. Which app store should I use? The Lenovo app store doesn't have any apps in it (I know I must be doing something wrong). So I came here and found this forum. I am going to check out the firm johngalt suggested.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones