• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just ordered mine :D

trundley

Lurker
Jul 15, 2012
Just ordered my San Francisco II as a replacement of my Samsung Monte (S5620).

Has anyone else met Oranges dodgy online ordering service? After i entered all my card details i got the following message:

We need a bit more info from you before we can complete your order. You won’t be charged a penny until the order is finalised.
We'll call you within the next 24 hours so we can go through the last steps. Or you can email us at webresponsecabinet@exch-qw.orange.co.uk. Remember to give us your order number when you do so.
We look forward to welcoming you to Orange.

That email doesnt work though. I rang Orange and they said that i would get a call in 24-48 hours :/

I wanted the phone by tomorrow, as i've requested by picking the shipping that would get me it by tomorrow. Its 08:45 when i ordered it, and the shipping method meant it would get here tomorrow before 10am. Why cant they just take the money from my card and give me my phone?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones