Just ordered My Galaxy S2General

1. shinru2004

shinru2004 Well-Known Member Developer

Who's ready to see CM10.1? I will be starting development on Cyanogenmod 10.1 as soon as my phone gets here! So let me know if you want to see this happen..

Advertisement
    :
  2. jaman29

jaman29 Well-Known Member

We've got cm 10.1 already but I can't wait to see what you come up with. I'll be checking up on you to see how things are coming!!! Bring it on, the more ROMs the better!!
  3. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Well-Known Member

Glad to hear your coming over shin
  4. cartersball

cartersball Well-Known Member

Ordering mine this week as well Shin, so know I'll be here to test for you as always! Have been reading over here for a few weeks now. Great to see some friends from the OG Warp forum here, like SE2, making things easier for us 'newbs'. Can't wait for this phone. Love my warp but it's time to upgrade!
  5. shinru2004

I've decided on a boost specific version of AOKP 4.2.2
    jaman29 likes this.
  6. greg schmeg

greg schmeg Guest

I'm on cm10 now. I'd love to see a better version. Great ROM but its got its flaws. Volume being the biggest one. Good luck to you sir.
  7. shinru2004

I can do alot with a stock based rom building from source should be simple. I have been helping with cm 10 on the ZTE warp sequent.
  8. HiredxGunz

HiredxGunz Guest

Maybe you can work with ktempleton over at XDA to get a boost specific version up and running. He is currently building AOKP for the Sprint variant
  9. SelfElevated2

SelfElevated2 Well-Known Member

Man i say check out the roms b4 you choose which one to pursue. I personally find cm10 or aokp by them selves to be quite boring. When you check out ROMs like PAC man that that the features from all of the big ROMs thrown in to one ROM you'll know why i say that.

Cm is just boring and not very customizable. And aokp doesn't compete with the ROMs that have all they're features and then some.

I would suggest trying them out finding all of your favorite things and trying to combine them all into an ultimate ROM.
  10. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Or you could even build a rom that doesn't even exist.

That's just my thoughts :)
  11. shinru2004

AAOSP- Awesome Android Open Source Project. Lol, I will make my own rom.