Just ordered my Nexus One and a quick question...

Last Updated:

1. Jhenson49698

Jhenson49698 Active Member This Topic's Starter

First off, I Can't wait till it's here. I wanted to get it back in Jan, but couldn't so I had to wait long enough. My question is, it's says on the order that I purchased it from Mountain View, CA. Does that mean this is where it ships from? Also once it gets to Fed Ex will I be provided a tracking #? I work tomorrow, but I'm only 10 mins from my house and it says I have to sign for the delivery.

Advertisement
  2. finesta101

finesta101 Active Member

You will be provided with a tracking number and with it you will be able to see when it is on the FedEx truck for delivery. But it woudlnt show exactly when you will receive it unfortunately.

3. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

you or someone over 18 has to be home. it doesnt matter where it comes from. 1 day processing is needed. if you ordered today it will be there friday.. google is good about keeping you posted on its progress.. also you can check google.com/myaccount

4. Jhenson49698

Well I guess I ordered it early enough that it will be here tomorrow instead of Friday... Wohoo! Does anyone know if I miss the delivery is it possible to pick it up at the Fed Ex store?

5. ufmedrudy

ufmedrudy Active Member

If you're ok with them leaving the package under a mat or something, you can leave a release note stating that you authorize FedEx to leave package at a disclosed location, and sign it..

It works all the time...when I use Amazon and worked when I purchased my N1 as well

6. BiGMERF

thats a question for fedex.. is that what it says in your email? that it will be delivered tomorrow

7. Jhenson49698

Yep, it's already in transit on the FedEx site. I pulled it up through the tracking ID. If it's overnight through FedEx and they already have it, I would assume tonight would be the "overnight" :D. If not I can grugingly wait one more day lol.

8. BiGMERF

on fedex it should say an anticipated delivery date

9. Jhenson49698

Indeed you are right. Feb 25th, by 3pm. Thank you

10. BiGMERF

glad i could be of help :)

11. emmet

emmet Member

Mine shipped from TX. I'm in Minnesota.

12. Jhenson49698

Can I print a release note off of their website, or how do I obtain one? Did you just write a note and sign it, or is it an actual release note?

13. BiGMERF

i actually work for fedex freight (on disability now) handwritten is fine, but sometimes not enough if the item is high priced. call fedex and ask the. they will advise you and tell you how to proceed. they will also contact your driver with instructions. have the tracking number ready

14. SeaBass80

SeaBass80 New Member

I odered my NexusOne on Thursday around 1pm and got the overnight FedEx shipping. Got a confirmation it has been picked up in Indiana I think and I live in PA and I won't get it till Monday!!! but the phone will be a 2 minute ride from me Friday night at a FedEx. Store but I can't pick it up till the day it says on the tracking slip!!!!!!! Something about their new policey or some crap! So pissed and for $500+ I should be able to pick it up! So overnight means 4 days!!! F FedEx!!!!! UPS would have it at my door Saturday!

15. BiGMERF

ups and fedex only deliver priority before 10am next day packages on saturday. the phone is not a priority overnight package. google paid the cheap before 3pm overnight, there is another tier thats before 10am. thats the expensive one that gets delivered even on saturdays. sorry buddy ups woudnt of delivered it either

16. SeaBass80

SeaBass80 New Member

I guess but I still should be able to pick it up and I am pissed cause I am now out of a phone till monday night. Oh well I guess I will wait and suffer