Just ordered my Streak!General

Last Updated:

1. mark1252003

mark1252003 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, all I currently use the HTC Hero but now moving onto the streak which will be here on tuesday 31st Aug! Just a few questions regarding it, will it have TV out capability? so you can see the screen on a tv? Reason I ask is because I got pics of my kids which will be stored on the phone then just put up onto the tv to show folk instead of faffing around with the computer screen, plus added bonus for browsing the net on tv too (ok ok itll probably defeat the object of the phones screen!) All in all iam looking forward to it plus on the 1st of Sept 2.1 is rolling out. :D:D

Advertisement
  2. bosipipes

bosipipes New Member

Yes it does. I belive you will also need the home dock and the HDMI cable

3. mark1252003

mark1252003 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

excellent, thanks for the reply, does anyone know how many colours it can display ie 16m or 65k etc? i rang Dell and no one could tell me which was a bit of a suprise!

4. XM_JDM

XM_JDM Well-Known Member

I ordered mine today as well. I called the order in and mentioned how I thought it was a bit ridiculous that they didn't offer free overnight shipping. And then I was given free overnight shipping as a customer service. Can't wait until Tuesday!

5. llessur

llessur Active Member

Y'all are gonna love this phone! Its my 3rd Android phone(Aria,Captivated, now the Streak). Out of the three, this one is the best! It is super fast and I javelin zero lag issues. I've used both 1.6 and 2.1 on this phone. Both run great!

6. llessur

llessur Active Member

Dang unpredictable predictive text!!

7. XM_JDM

XM_JDM Well-Known Member

This will be my 8th Android.