• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just ordered the 101...here's hoping...

ODog2323

Android Enthusiast
Jun 20, 2010
NJ, USA
When I first got on archos.com the 8gb seemed to be in stock. I went through the order process quick and got my reciept and confirmation email. Immediately after the store site said "Notify Me" instead of "Add to Cart." Hopefully the site was accurate and let me place the order because they still had at least one unit to ship, that I scooped up at the last second.

I don't see a place on the site to plug the order number I got.

How has everyone's experience been dealing with the archos.com store??

goodluck, I havent dealt with the archos store personally.

I placed my order though simplyelectronics, and 3 weeks later still hadnt received it.
So I cancelled and re-ordered from bestbuyuk. They have said I should see delivery this week or early next.

I'm getting really fed up waiting now, so I hope it turns up before xmas.

Upvote 0
I'm assuming that if it weren't in stock at that time, the site wouldn't have let me place the order, since now it just says NOTIFY ME and isn't taking orders. Hopefully that's not naive on my part.

I'm hoping for a shipping confirmation today, otherwise I'll get with their customer service and see what's up...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones