1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Just picked up Inspire from Best Buy

1. austinite79

austinite79 Member

This phone is awesome. Just came from a Dell Streak with 2.2 and this Inspire is so much more fluid and smooth. If you are thinking about getting the Inspire, you won't regret it !

Advertisement
  2. melvic23

melvic23 New Member

Awesome cant wait to get mine...Have you been able to sideload apps???
  3. lsutigers03

lsutigers03 Well-Known Member

I'm loving mine. I'm going to wear out my battery at least twice today I can see it now.
  4. mackie99

mackie99 Member

I just got back from Best Buy. Bought mine off contract for $399.99. They had to call a local AT&T, but they did it. Nice phone.
  5. mattbe213

mattbe213 Well-Known Member

Though its not very relative to this thread, I was on the new online Android Market site, and I clicked on Install on an application. When it asked what device I wanted to install it on, the option that I had was the at&t HTC Desire HD??? LOL, I know that it meant Inspire, but Desire HD??? I'm sure Google will fix this up sooner rather than later.

Matt
  6. ttccnn

ttccnn Member

Inspire is just the AT&T desire HD.
    It has same problem with desire HD, such as the battery door.
  7. It's the same exact phone bro :)