• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just picked up my... MyTouch!

Essenar

Lurker
Nov 7, 2009
Picked one up on Craig's for $260 unlocked in new condition. Guy didn't know what he was sitting on! Saw them for upwards of $350 and an iPhone 3GS owner that I know who works at Best Buy, who loves phones, told me the order was Blackberry Bold > iPhone 3G > MyTouch 3G / iPhone 3GS.

Seeing as how the iPhone 3G goes for about $150 more than what I paid for this phone, I think I made out okay!

Anyway, I like it so far, just getting used to it. The headphones adapter is kind of a drag but dealing with that is a lot better than dealing with dropping the iPhone once and the screen shattering.

haha well ive had 3 of those phones above and slightly disagree with your friend

i dont know abot the mytouch but i really wanna try it! but id def put it as 3gs>bold>3g but thats just my opinion

the only think i liked about my iphones were the apps obviously, i hated the keyboard, just couldnt get accustomed to it. Loved my bold, love trackballs but once again, couldnt keep up withthe app store. i think you with your mytouch and the android store, probably hit the top of the list ;)

Welcome!

Upvote 0
Picked one up on Craig's for $260 unlocked in new condition. Guy didn't know what he was sitting on! Saw them for upwards of $350 and an iPhone 3GS owner that I know who works at Best Buy, who loves phones, told me the order was Blackberry Bold > iPhone 3G > MyTouch 3G / iPhone 3GS.

Seeing as how the iPhone 3G goes for about $150 more than what I paid for this phone, I think I made out okay!

Anyway, I like it so far, just getting used to it. The headphones adapter is kind of a drag but dealing with that is a lot better than dealing with dropping the iPhone once and the screen shattering.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones