• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Just plugged my Atrix into the PC for the first time...question about options

I've never used the portal option. Do I have to set up stuff in motorblur to use it? first thing I did with the phone was launcher pro. I think the only thing I signed up for motoblur was my email because I had to. Also when I went in as usb mass storage I created a folder for movies and dumbed in some idiot abroad episodes. After I disconnected and reconnected the folder is gone. I can't see it on my pc but I am able to still watch them on my phone.

Upvote 0
I've never used the portal option. Do I have to set up stuff in motorblur to use it? first thing I did with the phone was launcher pro. I think the only thing I signed up for motoblur was my email because I had to. Also when I went in as usb mass storage I created a folder for movies and dumbed in some idiot abroad episodes. After I disconnected and reconnected the folder is gone. I can't see it on my pc but I am able to still watch them on my phone.

Just fire up Portal, jot down the IP address and surf to it via your browser.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones