just purchased tattoo in hyderabad,india

Last Updated:

1. khanahmedabbas

khanahmedabbas Member This Topic's Starter

Hi,

I just purchased htc tatoo in hyderabad,india for 16,000 Rupees with 1 year warranty.

Now i switched on the phone and tested everything but i want to know

1) how i can install new applications on my tattoo ?
    2) how i can play music or video files ? if it needs applications where i can download free applications ?
    3) i am currently using tata docomo in hyderabad,india how do i set gprs settings ?
    4) i noticed i opened all applications but there was no close button but there was a button on phone to return to the previous page so does it have close button or it doesnt require it closes application automatically ?
    5) can i jailbreak tattoo like iphone does ? i heard something doing with root what actually root does ? please tell in detail

My current review to Tattoo : Its small and nice with simple interface with so many features but it really requires a stylus.

Please please tell me in detail with links, thankyou so much.

Advertisement
  2. khanahmedabbas

1) Solved
    2) Still unable to find how to play videos
    3) Not Solved
    4) Not Solved
    5) Not Solved

Common people with knowledge answer.

3. brandmarked

brandmarked Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your new purchase.

Have a read back through the forum. Most of these questions have been answered and answered again over the last two weeks.

Have a play with the phone, have a read and then come back with any unsolved questions.

Coupel of things through....you play videos through the albums app, you play music through the music app. Both already on your phone. Apps can be downloaded from the market app or found on a number of websites - just search android apps.

Use the back key to exit apps.

Root is unlikely to be of use to you. Unlike the iPhone you can do most things already with an Android handset.

Enjoy your Tattoo.

- Mark

4. khanahmedabbas

You said "Use the back key to exit apps." where is back key located please show me on screenshot if possible.

I still cannot figure out how to play videos i opened albums but there is no video folder.

Also how can i download flash player to use flash on browser ?

5. khanahmedabbas

ok i figured out many options now but i want to surf flash website from tattoo

6. safiuddin

safiuddin New Member

How is the HTC Tattoo doing after so many months ? I want to buy one in Hyderabad. Can you give me any specific location to buy ?