just realized - vibrant community !!General

Last Updated:

1. chronodekar

chronodekar Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

You know folks, for all the complaining we do against Samsung, the community here makes me really glad I bought the i7500.

I was just dreaming about buying a new phone for my brother and when I visited the local stores, all I found was the LG eve, the HTC tatoo and a few other mid-range phones. I then visited the forum sections of those phones here and, well I was shocked!

There's hardly any activity going on - in the sense, no real discussions about rooting or custom firmware or even 'official' firmware releases from the manufacturer!! Samsung may never upgrade us to Android 2.0, but for releasing II5 or JC4, they ARE better than the rest out there.

Of course, an even bigger thanks I have to give to drakaz, mustymod, gaosop and all the rest too !!

-chronodekar

Advertisement
  2. Snazzy

Snazzy Well-Known Member

Those forums are probably quiet because the phones are great as is and users do have to search out custom solutions to get a decent handset!

Yes I think we have a great forum here and I have the best avatar! :eek:

3. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Well-Known Member

those handsets are not great lol

4. FadeFx

FadeFx Well-Known Member

I guess the tattoo has the vast amount of its comunity over at xda forums since its a htc device...

5. chronodekar

chronodekar Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hmmm... I've heard of xda, but never really been there. Perhaps, I'll check them out sometime soon.

-chronodekar