Just received mine this morningGeneral

Last Updated:

1. doncoop

doncoop Member

It's now at home on charge waiting for my return.

2 Things I've noticed from 5 minutes of playtime.

There is lag from screen to screen. I had a look at my friends Desire (not even Desire S) at the weekend and it was A LOT smoother. Doesn't worry me (especially with a ginger update coming soon) though.

I am so excited about the possibilities of this phone. Coming from my BB Bold 9700 this will be a dream. Cannot wait to testing out all the widgets and apps available.

:)

Advertisement
  2. Outlaw71

Outlaw71 Well-Known Member

Lag??????

Dual core processor and dual memory and it has lag from screen to screen? Man I hope this was a fluke!
  3. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

no lag here
  4. doncoop

doncoop Member

Perhaps lag is the wrong word to use then.

It defo isn't as 'zippy' as the HTC phone I saw.

Perfectly acceptable going around the screen, just I'm sure it could be better
  5. billytrueblue

billytrueblue Well-Known Member

mine is zippy :) much faster than my brothers HTC :)
  6. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

This phone beats the pants off my htc desire (which btw, is overclocked and running 0 bloatware). I have both in front of me so I am in a good position to tell
  7. choccy

choccy Well-Known Member

Same here.

Desire is now used on my second line.

Big difference.

Only thing I found annoying with O2x is the power button - should be on th left hand side - easier to touch with one hand then.
  8. cazman

cazman Well-Known Member

Didn't wanna start a new thread, but I got mine today, and damn is it good :D really fast although some chopiness is visible, this doesn't bother me at all, love the camera, love everything really! Although I've already had one force close on the camera app -.-
  9. Outlaw71

Outlaw71 Well-Known Member

Sounds like if there's a chink in the armor, so far it's with the camera freezing/force closing on some people's 2x. Wondering if they have an update coming to fix that, or if gingerbread will help at all. Btw, I'm running gingerbread and it's sublime!

Can't wait to see ROMs start coming out for this thing!