1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

Just received my nexus 4...

Last Updated:

1. MT Rotor

MT Rotor Guest

Ive got my SIM card already cut and ready before I got it...

How would i go about activating the $30 5gb data 100 talk unlim text plan?

Advertisement
  2. mogelijk

mogelijk Well-Known Member

To activate your SIM and sign up for the $30/month plan you need to go here (T-Mobile Prepaid Activate).
    MT Rotor and tube517 like this.
  3. eljefe0000

eljefe0000 Well-Known Member

keep in mind its for new activations so if your an old customer might not work with your old number just activate using an alias and you'll get a different number
  4. MT Rotor

MT Rotor Guest

Im gonna be a new customer:D
  5. eljefe0000

try activating online cause if you call they will ask if you bought the 4g phone and sim at walmart so i did it online it gave me errors but i kept trying and went thru eventually let me know how it goes for u
  6. MT Rotor

MT Rotor Guest

How updated are the coverage maps?
  7. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

Just ordered my activation kit online so Im finally making the move. Hopefully all the bugs are worked out with the "bad" activation codes as I dont want to deal with any drama.
  8. eljefe0000

hey whaat up fuzzy yeah just keep messing with it if it does screw up i had that problem and called in some guy in india try to sell me the $50 plan i said hellll no i aint paying all that for only 100mb of 4g give me that damn 30 for 5gb he actually didnt want to so i hung up on his arse and did it online also look on ebay for refill cards i just get the $50 one for like 40 bux but i get one for the wifey as well so im paying 80 a month for 2 lines and every other month or so i dont have to pay cause theres credit in my balance hahahahh:p also if you have good feedback you can get some guys to send the pin to your email instead of you having to send your number to them which i wouldnt want to do actually for security reason of course
  9. MT Rotor

MT Rotor Guest

Activation took 10min,..hello T-Mobile:beer: