Just rooted last nyte & already having 2nd thoughts!!

Last Updated:

1. islandmixed

islandmixed Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

hey forum

I just rooted my htc hero last nyte & iam having trouble with just the basics... so i have afew questions

1. can i unroot if iam fed up with things not working right?

everything else seems to work fine & i love the way the rom looks etc but i ike to customise my own wallpapers & its not alllowing me to do so, i know it basic but i never had a issue with my old htc rom at all. i downloaded the wallpaper set & save app and any picture i throw at it, it will auto size & make it fit perfect. its showing the picute massive & ugli is their way around this? also LIVE WALLPAPER is not working at all, ive tried many different ones & it will not work. I HATE the wallpapers that come with the phone.

I just need help with those two things, everything else hopefully should be a peice of cake! we will seeeeeeee

cheers

Advertisement
  2. Jaffa

Jaffa Well-Known Member

Try posting on the Villain forums HERE

3. islandmixed

Hey

Thanx ill scan dat site wen I get to wrk but I don't see no help section at all. R your live wallpapers working or can u use it own photos as wallpapers without them looking big n odd lol that's all I need to wrk at this point.

4. Jaffa

Jaffa Well-Known Member

Live wallpaper work on the villain Rom, with. The fix patch, they are slow though, hero,s hardware is not really upto it. I'm using stock wallpapers, ill try some and report back

5. islandmixed

Please mate I appreciate it. Jus want to use my own pics as wallpapers n have them set crisp