• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Just rooted my mytouch with..

I think that that comes with 10.3 as standard. I used that overclocking widget but I had a force colse all the time on her. Also I noticed that I have great buttery life on 10.3. My buttery never lasted three days but now it's possible. Maybe I'm using less my phone don't know but I have three days buttery life.

Upvote 0
I think that that comes with 10.3 as standard. I used that overclocking widget but I had a force colse all the time on her. Also I noticed that I have great buttery life on 10.3. My buttery never lasted three days but now it's possible. Maybe I'm using less my phone don't know but I have three days buttery life.

3days :eek:. Wow, everyone else who is using this rom cant have their battery last for more than 10 hours or so. In fact this was the major reason why the developer is coming out with an updated version .4 soon.

I am so jealous of your 3 day long battery life :p

Upvote 0
3days :eek:. Wow, everyone else who is using this rom cant have their battery last for more than 10 hours or so. In fact this was the major reason why the developer is coming out with an updated version .4 soon.

I am so jealous of your 3 day long battery life :p

Really no problems with butter for me, but I still have force close on acore and sometimes phone just stuck so reboot is only option, it's not big problem it happends every 3-4 days but I'm looking to try Hero rom. Is procedure the same. Flash base then jujst hero rom and that's it?

Upvote 0
Really no problems with butter for me, but I still have force close on acore and sometimes phone just stuck so reboot is only option, it's not big problem it happends every 3-4 days but I'm looking to try Hero rom. Is procedure the same. Flash base then jujst hero rom and that's it?

No the procedure might be different. You need a base here coz this rom is legal. Hero roms are not legal (i think) and would not require you to install a base. But to be sure, find the rom in xda. There the dev must have given the procedure for installing.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones