Just rooted my mytouch with..

Last Updated:

1. djmacky429

djmacky429 Active Member This Topic's Starter

[ROM] {G1/MT3G} Super D 1.10.3 "Rehab is for Quitters"

It took me a while as i was stuck when my phone would go black after the "mytouch" logo i figured it out after a few hours :cool: The features do say the rom is

Advertisement
  2. ayush20m

ayush20m Well-Known Member

3. Booky

Booky Well-Known Member

I think that that comes with 10.3 as standard. I used that overclocking widget but I had a force colse all the time on her. Also I noticed that I have great buttery life on 10.3. My buttery never lasted three days but now it's possible. Maybe I'm using less my phone don't know but I have three days buttery life.

4. ayush20m

3days :eek:. Wow, everyone else who is using this rom cant have their battery last for more than 10 hours or so. In fact this was the major reason why the developer is coming out with an updated version .4 soon.

I am so jealous of your 3 day long battery life :p

5. Method760

Method760 Well-Known Member

I went to the SD Updater that comes with the SuperD and it dont show the 10.3

6. ayush20m

The dev has not yet linked the files to the place where the updater is pointing to

7. Booky

Booky Well-Known Member

Really no problems with butter for me, but I still have force close on acore and sometimes phone just stuck so reboot is only option, it's not big problem it happends every 3-4 days but I'm looking to try Hero rom. Is procedure the same. Flash base then jujst hero rom and that's it?

8. ayush20m

No the procedure might be different. You need a base here coz this rom is legal. Hero roms are not legal (i think) and would not require you to install a base. But to be sure, find the rom in xda. There the dev must have given the procedure for installing.

9. djmacky429

djmacky429 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Yeah my battery life still sucks, its about the same as before I Rooted, It will not last a full day without charge, but I have been using heavily only having the phone for a week