just rooted to cyanogen6. all is good but..

Last Updated:

1. ladfan31

ladfan31 Member This Topic's Starter

the music player blows. how do i get the old htc music player back along with the widgets and ringtone trimmer?

Advertisement
  2. Fenga Papit

Fenga Papit Banned

Devs usually use different apps like music players, cameras, etc. than HTC used. You can get free music players on the Market that are better than the stock player anyway. My favorite is called Mixzing. It is free (a paid version is available) and lets you control your music much better.

For a ring tone trimmer I suggest getting Ringdroid. It is free too and gives you easy control to create your own ringtones from your music files.

3. 330D

330D From My Cold Dead Hands VIP Member

+1 on both counts.

As far as the widgets go, what are you looking for ladfan31 ? The stock HTC ones? If you are looking for the clock/weather widget, Beautiful widgets (paid market app) works very well for many....

4. andygu3

andygu3 Well-Known Member

Remember, anything HTC related will not work with CM6. You will have to find alternatives for certain HTC widgets

5. Fenga Papit

Fenga Papit Banned

There are some free widgets that are really good too and give that Sense look. I found a Sense type series of clocks that look really nice. The one I use is called the Sense Analog Glass Clock 4x2. There are others if you don't like the transparent "glass" clock. It can display moon phase, weather, and system information if you want.

6. MahaloCat

MahaloCat Well-Known Member

+1 Great Clock - Gotten even better with most recent updates.....using Tajam currently though...
    : )