Just rootted my phone but didn't go very well?General

Last Updated:

1. nt98t4f

nt98t4f Member

I just rootted my phone with "No Captcha Required, Just Go Here And Click the Download Link" this link .so i when ahead and tried to install avast and it went well but i could not updated it said it could not connect to the server and to check my internet connection. So i unistalled and tried to downloaded it again but it wouldn't let me download it gave me and error but i could still acces the internet.I even rebooted but no luck .So i reset the phone to factory settings and know im back to square one

2. CherokeeBlood

CherokeeBlood Active Member

did you turn your Wi-Fi back on?
  3. nt98t4f

nt98t4f Member

No i dont think so i just know tha my phone was not working like it was before
  4. nt98t4f

nt98t4f Member

I tried to put my phone on download mode but is not going in .when i hold volume and camara and power i get this message"little kernel revision 9 and some other stuff" but not the download yellow downloading screen ."

My phone didn't get reset to factory settings like i though how can i reset it to factory settings

im trying to install AreaRom v2.2-GreenBread
  5. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Download the Odin install ([AA51][ROM] AreaRom v2.2-GreenBread Release) to your computer, unzip it and read the instructions. That will install CWM, so you'll be able to get into download on the phone.
  6. nt98t4f

nt98t4f Member

I was having a hard time getting into download mode i was doing it wrong
    but i was taught how to do it right at androidarea51 Camera, Volume Down, Power
    and now im running AreaRom v2.2-GreenBread
  7. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

I saw that thread after I posted here. Enjoy the new ROM.
  8. nt98t4f

nt98t4f Member

Thank you im enjoying every minute of it
  9. nt98t4f

nt98t4f Member

Thank you im enjoying every minute of it
  10. xPureEvilx

xPureEvilx Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it worked out =)