• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

just say hi

derekwyoung

Lurker
Jan 21, 2012
71 year old expat living in Thailand for 8 years , have lovely Thai wife, hate driving here ,keep thinking I will kill a motercycle driver next time I go out, they all come out of side streets without stoping or looking, just updated my phone to an android 2.3 and have a couple of problems that I hope some one can help me with. The Kies program doesnt work. "says have problem will close" reinstaled 3 times 1 from disc 2 from internet. my old shaky fingers are too big for the phones keyboard. so many mistakes ! is there a pointing device i can buy? derek

Hello Derek, welcome to Android Forums. I'm sorry you are having problems with your phone. I'm betting you can find help for your phone here at AF. You will want to click into your phone's area of discussion to get the best support. Here is a link to the list of phones here. Android Phones - Android Forums Follow that link and ask for help there. The other owners of your phone can help you. They will likely know if there is a pointing device that might aid you in your use as well. Have fun and thanks for joining these forums.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones