Just saying hello

1. garyrickert

garyrickert New Member

I have been lurking around here for the last couple weeks and I am not sure if I am more informed than I was when I started, but I have ordered a:
    Flytouch 6 WoPad V10
    SKU 00083
    16GB internal
    for $141
    from TechToys
    for my wife. I am not sure what I will receive but I will try to post information and opinions about it when I get it. This is my first android device and I have my fingers crossed.

Advertisement
  2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Congratulations...Welcome! Android Forum is a friendly place for discussion, learning and help. We love to welcome new members who want to be a part of this community.

It's nice to have you aboard... Here are two links: http://androidforums.com/android-phones/ And Android Tablets & MIDs - Android Forums click either one > From there scroll down to your device model - You can then join your device's area of discussion - where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.

There are lots of info, hints, tips & tricks on your device that you'll find on here. Thanks for joining the ranks __ I hope you find this place interesting and useful! :)