Just saying hi!Support

Last Updated:

1. Danfriz

Danfriz New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all. I just picked up my new Epic yesterday and am just starting to get past its fantastic display and speed compared to my old device.

Moving to this from a BBerry Curve has been a bit more problematic than I thought. Things like pushed email from multiple gmail accounts onto a unified inbox, calendar syncing, and power profiles seem to be missing.

Or am I missing them?

Dan

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to the Android forums community! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations! :D

3. duratime

duratime Well-Known Member

I only have one Gmail account, so I'm not sure I can help you there, are you using the Gmail app or the Email app? What issue are you having with calendar sync? What are "power profiles" of that is just the simple Profile settings from BB, it's different with android. There is probably and app for that.

4. zetterwing

zetterwing Active Member

Switched from a BB Curve myself and you're going to love your Epic. I think the Gmail app supports multiple accounts but I'm not sure. And yes there are apps that will allow you to get pretty close to the Profiles type setup from the BB. If you're looking for syncing with your Google calendar then you should have no problems...just open calendar and select settings/calendar sync.