Just some questions

Last Updated:

1. jspec1594

jspec1594 New Member This Topic's Starter

Jun 7, 2010

This is my first post so I'm sorry if this thread is in the wrong place.

I have a few questions about my Motorola Droid that I haven't been able to figure out on my own:

1. When I place/take off my phone from the dock charger all of my apps from my homescreens disappear and only return when I shut the phone down and turn it back on. Why is this happening.
    2. I've just recently decided to sync my Facebook account to my contacts. For some reason I only have pictures for a few people and emails for everyone else. I have everyone's names set up as they appear of their Facebook accounts. Does this just take a long time because I synced my phone a number of times and no progress has been made.
    3. When I add a contact my phone asks me what account I want to add it to (Gmail and YouTube). Obviously I choose Gmail because I sync my contacts to Google Contacts and YouTube wouldn't make any sense. To add the contact I have to go to Google Contacts online and add it to my phone. The contact info I added on my phone is only online and not in my phone. Any suggestions?
    4. Sometimes when I use the Google Search widget with the touchscreen widget the widget gets stuck at the top of my screen and I have to reboot my phone for it to move back to its regular place (it moves to the top of the screen so the keyboard can fit)

I haven't rooted my phone or done anything along those lines at all. None of this started until 2.1 came out.

Thank you in advance.